- I love your hair (even when it is shorter) 😀
- I love your lips.
- I love when we would kiss after a long period of not kissing.
- I love the way you make me smile.
- I love laughing with you, especially when one of us is being weird.
- I love cuddling with you.
- I love playing games even though you always win 😀
- I love it when you tickle me while we are cuddling.
- I love that you have a strong testimony.
- I love that you served a mission in Brazil.
- I love how much you spend time with your family.
- I love your sense of humor, and making everyone happy.
- I love it when you call me Cam.
- I loved that you would compliment my appearance daily.
- I love that you would tell me the qualities you like about me.
- I loved the experiences you would share with me.
- I really do like watching sports with you.
- I loved our couples retreats.
- I loved how much you supported me in my interests.
- I love how nice you are to every person you come across.
- I love that I haven’t met anyone that doesn’t like you.
- I love just laying next you and talking.
- I love taking cute pictures with you.
- I love how you would handle our “car” conversations.
- I loved being your girlfriend.
I found this list while hooking up a very old usb drive.
This is from February 2010.
To think that we have almost known each other for three years just boggles my mind.
This is a list I made after I had broken up with Taylor, and then realizing I had fallen in love with him. Funniest part about this is I didn’t even realize I changed “love” to “like” in number 17. We watched sports a lot, don’t blame me. haha.
(He obviously liked the list, because we got back together…it just took this list wrapped up in Hershey’s kisses, an apologetic note from me, and a long conversation afterwards to re-ignite our relationship)